This Tour is only Private Daily Car Hire Service from Istanbul to Bursa and back to Istanbul on the same date between 07:00 am - 22:00 pm
You will be picked up from your hotel at early morning, and drive from Istanbul to Eskihisar port and take ferry to Topcular. Enjoying the lovely country and seaside. Ferry takes about 45 minutes than drive to Bursa, former Ottoman Capital.
The city BURSA is frequently cited as GREEN BURSA in a reference to the beautiful parks and gardens located across its urban tissue, as well as to the vast forests in rich variety that extend in its surrounding region. The city is synonymous with the mountain Uludag which towers behind the city core and which is also a famous ski resort. The mausoleums of early Ottoman sultans are located in Bursa and the numerous edifices built throughout the Ottoman period constitute the city's main landmarks. The surrounding fertile plain, its thermal baths, several interesting museums, notably a rich museum of archaeology, and a rather orderly urban growth are further principal elements that complete Bursa's overall picture.
In The Tour You Must See
* Visit Cumalıkızık and have a village breakfast.
* Uludag Mountain
* Bursa City Center
* Ulu Camii (Grand Mosque)
* Yesil Camii (Green Mosque)
* Yesil Turbe (Green Mausoleum)
* 600 years old Pine Tree
* Koza Han
* The Covered Bazaar (Silk Market)
P.S. : If Cable Car does not operate due to inconvenient weather conditions, we drive to Uludag by car with extra charge.
What is Included ?
* Hotel Pick-up & drop-off - by air-conditioned non-smoking Vehicle.
* Full Day Rent a Van
* Free Wifi, Complimentary Water
* Free Mask & Hand Sanitizer
* Fuel Oil Incl.
* Ferry Tickets, Motorway Fees
* Services Charges & Local Taxes.
* Payment Cash in Eur, Usd or TL to Driver
What is Excluded in the tour ?
* Professional Licenced Tour Guide.
* Cable Car Tickets
* Tips and gratuities
* Personal expenses
Availability : All Days